Thursday, July 28, 2011

I don't despise you... I call you a slut bc it describes you.


i don't trip over bitches, i walk over them .
When I first met you, I thought you had potential.
Now I realize your the most two-faced bitch out there.
You talk shit about all your 'girlfriends' & then tell them you love them on facebook.
You use people when you dont have anywhere else to go.
Your a prime example of a hypocrite.
If something doesnt benefit you, you're not for it.
Now I see why you move house to house.
Your never gonna find out who you truely are 'cause your so busy tryin' to be like everyone else.
Thank god your outta my life.
continue your dramatic, childish, ignorant, selfish whorish ways somewhere else.
'cause im goooood .

"A woman may be as wicked as she likes, but if she isn’t pretty it won’t do her any good."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gucci mane ft yelawolf - Wanna Party